Wintec warrants to the original purchaser of the Invisi-Gard Security Screens that the product will be free from defects in materials supplied by Wintec Systems under conditions of normal use for a period of fifteen years from the date of installation.
Under the normal conditions of use in a residential – non commercial application, Wintec Systems warrants the Aluminium Framing, Stainless Steel Mesh components and all other components supplied by Ullrich Aluminium in accordance with our 2017 Wintec Systems Invisi-Gard Fabrication reference, to be free of defects in manufacturing and workmanship, when fabricated and installed in accordance with the Invisi-Gard Fabrication Reference. The fifteen year Invisi-Gard warranty care brochure is effective for all new installations from 1st July 2017.
This Invisi-Gard warranty care brochure does not apply to any accessory products that are fitted to the Invisi-Gard Security Screens, including (without limitation) any locks, handles, rollers, hinges and door closures. These accessory products may be covered by warranties supplied by the relevant manufacturer or supplier.
The obligation under this Invisi-Gard warranty care brochure is limited to repair or replacement of the product or components found to be defective by Wintec Systems or their duly appointed representatives.
Our product comes with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to have the product repaired or replaced if the product fails to be of acceptable quality.
This Invisi-Gard warranty care brochure does not cover defects or damage caused by matters outside of the control of Wintec Systems, including (without limitation) accident, alteration of the product in any way, fire, abuse, misuse, general wear and tear or failure to follow our instructions with respect to cleaning or maintenance. Under this Invisi-Gard warranty care brochure Wintec Systems shall not be liable or responsible for incidental or consequential damages or for any other direct or indirect damage, loss, cost, expense or fee.
The benefits conferred by this warranty are in addition to all other rights and remedies which the purchaser has under a law in relation to the goods to which this warranty relates.
All claims under this Invisi-Gard warranty care brochure should be made in the first instance to the original Invisi-Gard Licensee that supplied and installed the Invisi-Gard products. Your original invoice as proof of purchase is required in order to process a claim. In the event that the original Invisi-Gard fabricator cannot be contacted, the purchaser must then contact Wintec Systems for further assistance on: 07 5535 4477 during business hours (8am – 4.30pm Monday to Thursday, 8am – 2pm Friday). The Purchaser must pay all expenses related to making a claim under this Invisi-Gard warranty care brochure. Download your Invisi-Gard warranty care brochure.
Residential Windows & Doors Invisi-Gard Warranty Care Brochure
Windows and doors supplied to residential housing are proudly guaranteed against defects arising from faulty workmanship or materials for a period of seven (7) years from the invoice date of the goods, subject to the following conditions:
- The product has been installed in accordance with the relevant Australian Standards and recognised building practices.
- The product has been maintained in accordance with the Care & Maintenance Instructions.
- The product has not been subject to misuse, physical abuse or neglect.
- Manufacturing standards and tolerances are not deemed defects, nor are industry variations in the colour of the aluminium surface finish.
- Alpha Screens and Glass assumes no liability for damage caused by cleaning solvents or brick cleaning acids.
- This Guarantee is limited to the repair or replacement of the faulty product at the company’s discretion but does not extend to the installation or refinishing of a replacement product. No liability is accepted by Alpha Screens and Glass for personal injury, loss or claim or property damage, installation costs, material or other costs (whether special, consequential or otherwise) howsoever caused or arising whether direct or indirect.
- Only repairs carried out by Alpha Screens and Glass personnel or authorised Alpha Screens and Glass agents are covered by this Guarantee.
- Claims under this Guarantee should be made within one month of the defect arising in the product.
Copies of documentation showing the purchase date of the product should be included with your written claim and forwarded to Alpha Screens and Glass.
- This guarantee is in addition to all other rights and remedies in respect of the product to which you are entitled under the Trade Practice Act and similar State and Territory laws.
Retain your invoice for proof of purchase. Warranty is for a 1 year period limited to the replacement of products and/or rectification of workmanship found to be defective. No responsibility is accepted for consequential loss or damage. Damage caused by misuse, accident, environment effects or negligence re not covered by warranty.
We are confident our products will perform to, if not exceed your expectations. Should you wish to offer feedback on any of our products or services then please call (07) 5493 9875 or email [email protected]